Monday, October 15, 2007

When it all falls apart

NEWTON. THE ONLY LAW I WANNA BREAK.


Wooo! A Nike ad :D
Im happy cos Nike is my favourite sports brand of all.
& Im advertising it for 2 months! Yes & in November too.

Go Nike!

Alrighty, yesterday was out with mama & papa.
Went to some place thats near LaSalle school (:
Papa went to find something while we waited for him at the roadside.

NOTE: There's alot of food pictures. Hahah yummy.


Party like a rock star yea.


Forlorn soul.


Dont worry, I've inflicted no pressure onto his head :D


I love this picture truckloads! Haa.

Went to eat at this foodcourt place thinggy.




Kaoz. Look at her dao-ish face! Creepy.


Tom yum soup!


Fish thinggy, it sucks.


Chilli kangkong.


Sotong!


Mushroom & veggies.


French fries!

While family & I were eating our deserts, something happened.
We saw a tray of spoons being thrown out. We were appalled.
Then we saw an Indian man being pushed onto the ground.
We were shocked as the injured man was lying behind me only!

& another drunk Indian man pulled up the injured one.
The injured one was shocked & he ran, TO OUR DIRECTION!
The people around us all ran away screaming like hellz.
We then saw the drunk man taking up a chair from OUR table.
He held it up high & was ready to throw it at the injured man.

& the best part is the injured man is just right beside me & bro.
So we ran further. Hahahahah.
Someone later broke up the fight & pulled the drunk man away.
WOW SO DRAMA! HAHAHAHA.

We went shopping at the place. & later we went for supper!
YAYE.
We had dian xin :D


SUGARCANE! & with a frigging cool package.






Yummy food! :D

Homed at about 9 to 10 plus. Was very drained out.
Yet I still watch cartoons till 3 in the morning.
:D Im so contradicting manz.

Today, I slept for 13 complete hours! Oh my gosh.
Hahah. Didnt really have a good sleep after the EOYE.
Oh wells. Out with the girls on Tues or Weds (:

New layout after my next entry. A really bright & happy one!
Im getting lesser & lesser comments D: Comment me more people!
Goodbye Earthlings!


Let me light up the sky; Light it up for you.
Let me tell you why I would die for you.

No comments: